Privacy and Cookies Policies
- You hereby acknowledge and consent to CASINO DE MARBELLA's processing Your personal data for the purposes of allowing You access and use the Website and in order to allow You to participate in Games and to provide ancillary services to You.
- CASINO DE MARBELLA is bound by the Data Protection Act, Chapter 440 of the Laws of Malta and shall process your personal data in accordance with the said Act. Moreover, CASINO DE MARBELLA will protect Your personal information and respect Your privacy in accordance with best business practices and applicable laws.
- CASINO DE MARBELLA will only use Your personal data to allow You to participate in the Games and to carry out operations relevant to Your participation in the Games.
- CASINO DE MARBELLA shall also process Your personal data for the purposes of carrying out verification procedures in relation to Your participation in the Games.
- Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless such disclosure is necessary for processing of Your requests, such as effecting transactions on Your Member Account or participating in Games, to carry verification procedures or unless it is required by law. As CASINO DE MARBELLA's business partners or suppliers or service providers may be responsible for certain parts of the overall functioning or operation of the Website, personal data may be disclosed to them. You hereby consent to all such disclosures.
In accordance with Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Data of Personal character, CASINO NEW ANDALUCIA MARBELLA, SA ("Casino Marbella") informs that personal data you provide by completing this online form will be included in a file Marbella Casino responsibility in whose home (Bajos del Hotel Andalucia Plaza, 29660, Marbella, Malaga) or via the internet address of Information Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org, You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
Completing this form authorizes your data to be processed by Casino Marbella in order to process your job application, and where appropriate, incorporate in future selection processes n. Similarly we may send Information about products, services and offerings from Marbella Casino.
Unless you tell us otherwise, you authorize Casino Marbella so that you can communicate your data to CIRSA Group companies located in and out of the Union European No, finding the identifying details of those companies on the website www.cirsa.com if they could also be interested in joining in their own selection processes.
- You have the right to access personal data held by CASINO DE MARBELLA about You.
- You must promptly inform CASINO DE MARBELLA, by amending Your profile or otherwise, of any changes to information provided by You at the time of registration and opening of Your Member Account.
- In order to provide You with an efficient service, CASINO DE MARBELLA and/or its service providers may require to transfer Your personal data from one country to another on world-wide basis. You hereby consent to Your personal data so transferred.
- In the processing of Your Member Account and associated transactions, CASINO DE MARBELLA may have recourse to credit rating agencies, fraud detection agencies, anti-money laundering agencies who may keep a record of your information. You hereby consent to such disclosures.
- Notwithstanding the above, the Operator may publish details about specific winnings of individual players on the Website. Such publications will include the username or the relevant player and the amount won, and You hereby agree and approve of such publications on the Website.
- In order to make Your visit to the Websites more user-friendly, to keep track of visits to the Websites and to improve the service, CASINO DE MARBELLA collects a small piece of information sent from Your browser, called a cookie. You can, if You wish, turn off the collection of cookies (please refer to Your browser instructions as to how to do this). You must note, however, that turning off cookies may restrict Your use of the Websites.
- You consent to CASINO DE MARBELLA's informing you from time to time about changes on the Website, new services and promotions. If You do not wish to receive direct marketing data You may opt out of such service. You can opt in again into receiving promotional material by emailing our support department.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your device.
A cookie is a small text file that we store on your device if you agree.
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website or use a shopping basket.
Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies. These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Please note that certain cookies may be set the moment you start visiting this website. You can choose to manage the cookies we use on this website through your browser settings at any time. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including strictly necessary cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site. For more information about how to change your browser settings, and about cookies in general, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
We place great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information associated with our users. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control.
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data:
Access to your account is controlled by password and username which are unique to you. We store your personal data on secure servers. Payment details are encrypted using SSL technology.
You should bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure.
We cannot guarantee the security of information whilst it is in transit over the internet and any such submission is at your own risk. All we can do is use all our reasonable efforts to safeguard your data and ensure that we maintain a reliable and safe environment to use your data.
It is advisable to close your browser when you have finished your user session to help ensure others do not access your personal information if you use a shared computer or a computer in a public place.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right to request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you.