Del 27-03-2014 al 18-06-2014.
"The invisible than usual"
Led by the prestigious art gallery Kasser Rassu, comes to Casino Marbella Mahmoudi"s work. This Iranian artist who lives in London, plays his characters with a technical and Gauché mixing three primary colors. Blue, red and yellow are the basic ones that manage to reflect the finer details of daily life.
"I wanted to capture the peculiarities of our life and daily habits, to express what is invisible to us if we do not stop to watch."
His work is an echo of what you see in different situations, combined with the desire to move towards a lighter and more joyful way of life. Deliberately naive art is influenced by Henri Matisse decoupées.
- Upcoming Events
- Old Events
- Electronic Roulette Tournament
- Chinese 2012 New Year
- San Valentin Special Menu
- Pepe Morales art exhibition at Casino Marbella
- Moroccan Gastronomy
- Jorge Morales photo exhibition
- Opening Coctel Art Exibition Arsenia Tenorio
- Feria San Bernabé 2012
- Have dinner with the Donna of the Kremlin
- Have dinner with the Donna of Venice
- Have dinner with the Donna of Versailles
- Gladiator World Cup 2012
- Dinner with the Donna of Xian
- Arsenia Tenorio painting exhibition: "Traces of Spain"
- Cirsa.es League, Buy-in: Eur 100
- Grupo Artenovum gives the donna of Harajukyu at Casino Marbella
- The Donnas of the World
- Reflections of New York and other worlds
- Yul Hanchas exhibition
- San Valentín at Casino Marbella
- Carlos Vilches Exhibition
- WPT Experience Day 1 €200+20
- WPT Experience Final day
- Photography Exhibition "Vistas del Sur". Fredy Torra.
- Leopoldo González exhbition "Water, Earth, Light..."
- About the abstract (1972). Arsenia Tenorio
- Grupo RHEA exhibition at Casino Marbella
- Bubbles of Wish events
- Carlos García "Katara" Painting exhibition
- San Valentine"s Day Dinner - Mesto Strechi
- The invisible than Usual Opening Cocktail by Mahmoudi