Casino Marbella les desea Felices Fiestas
AIM OF THE GAME
Caribbean Poker is a card game where the participants play against the house. There are many winning combinations.
The cards used are an ordinary deck of 52 playing cards. Their value order from high to low is as follows: Ace, King, Queen, Jack, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2.
The poker table is the same size as a Black Jack table with each player assigned two betting boxes, marked 1ª and 2ª.
A maximum number of seven players is allowed on the table, all being seated. Only seated players may participate.
Before the dealer starts to deal the cards the players must place their first bet on the box which corresponds to their seat.
RULES OF PLAY
1- Game development
The dealer then deals manually or with an automatic card dispenser 5 cards to each hand face down, the dealers last card is left face up and is visible to all players.
When they have checked their cards the players decide either to raise or to fold. Those who decide to raise must place exactly double the amount of their first bet in the box marked 2ª.
Those who decide to fold, forfeit their first bet which is taken away by the dealer. In order to qualify the dealer must have at least Ace-King or higher. If he does not qualify he pays all the players left in the game even money on their first bet.
The winning combinations from highest to lowest are as follows:
• ROYAL FLUSH: Straight of same suit of 10, Jack, Queen, King, Ace. Pays 100 to 1 on the bet and 1 to 1 on the ante.
• STRAIGHT FLUSH: Any other of the same suit eg. Ace, 2,3,4,5. Pays 25 to 1 on the bet and 1 to 1 on the ante.
• FOUR OF A KIND / POKER: Four cards of the same value eg. four kings. Pays 20 to 1 on the bet and 1 to 1 on the ante.
• FULL HOUSE: Three cards of the same value plus 2 other cards of equal value. Pays 7 to 1 and 1 to 1 on the ante.
• FLUSH: 5 no consecutive cards of the same suit. Pays 5 to 1 and 1 to 1 on the ante.
• STRAIGHT: 5 consecutive cards of different suits. Pays 4 to 1 and 1 to 1 on the ante.
• THREE OF A KIND: 3 cards of the same value. Pays 3 to 1 and 1 to 1 on the ante.
• TWO PAIRS: 2 cards of the same value + two other cards of the same value. Pays at 2 to 1 and 1 to 1 on the ante.
• ONE PAIR: Two cards of equal value. Paying 1 to 1 and 1 to 1 on the ante.
• AS-KING: Combination of Ace and a King, (i.e. A, K, J, 10, 8), paying 1 to 1 and 1 to 1 on the ante.
3- Identical winning combination
If he qualifies then he compares the cards of the players with his own. He pays all the higher combinations than his own in accordance with the odds listed previously.
When the dealer an player have the same winning combination the one who has the higher value cards wins accordingly the following rules:
If both parties have STRAIGHT FLUSHES the one with the higher card wins, the lowest combination being Ace, 2,3,4,5.
If both parties have FOUR OF A KIND, the highest value combination wins, in this case four Aces being the highest.
When both have a FULL HOUSE, the hand with the higher value THREE OF A KIND, wins.
When both have a FLUSH, the hand with the highest card wins. Ace counts as high.
When both have THREE OF A KIND, the hand with the highest value THREE OF A KIND, wins.
In the case of TWO PAIRS, the higher value pair wins. If these are equal, then the lower value pair is considered the same way.
In case of both having a PAIR then the higher value wins. If these are equal, then the card with the highest value wins.
If both parties have ACE-KING the cards outside, the winning combinations are compared one by one, highest to lowest. This rule also applies in the case of ties between any combinations. If all cards thus considered are the same value, then a tie is declared and all bets are called off.
CONVENIENT TO KNOW
Once the losing bets have been taken and the winning bets paid,the round is then over and a new one can be started after the cards have been shuffled.
Any error or irregularity of any kind in the distribution of the cards means that the game is void and a new deal must take place.
It is prohibited for players to exchange information about their cards. If this rule is broken then the bets of the offending players are forfeit.